Hi everyone! How is your weekend going? I hope you’ve been up to fun things! Last night after I finished working, Allyn and I went to dinner and a film festival in San Francisco, which was a blast! This morning I’m off to church and book club for a fascinating and important read, Behind the Kitchen Door, about inequalities in the restaurant industry. If you’re someone who eats out in restaurants even semi-frequently, I’d highly recommend taking a look at this book. It’s a quick read and will change the way you think about eating out.
And now… it’s time for goals!
Here’s how I did on my goals from this past week:
write 12 pages
finalize travel plans for the summer
send out three query letters
read up to page 350 of The Kitchen God’s Wife
go to two yoga classes
connect with three friends
And here are my goals for this upcoming week:
– write eight pages
– send out three query letters/submissions
– finish midterm evals of students
– finish reading The Kitchen God’s Wife
– go to one yoga class
– have an amazing time celebrating Julie + Chris’s wedding!
Questions of the day:
- What was a highlight of your weekend?
- What are your goals for this upcoming week?
- What recipes are you drooling over lately?
This post is featured on Menu Plan Monday!