Happy Sunday! I’m off soon to teach my second day of Summer Writing Camp! Yesterday went wonderfully. There’s something so special about about being in a room filled with young people lost in their imaginations, putting words down on paper. I love it!
Before I head out, here are my goals for the week…
Here are my goals for this upcoming week:
– revise 25 pages of my novel-in-progress
– write 10 pages of my new play
– teach a successful weekend of Summer Writing Camp
– connect with three friends
– finish reading Too Much Happiness by Alice Munro
And here are some recipes I’m drooling over this week:
– simple summertime bbq sides via Peanut Butter Fingers
– chickpea, tomato, pesto & mozzarella salad via Two Peas & Their Pod
– cherry coconut flour pancakes via It’s Progression
– spicy peanut noodles w/kale & edamame via The Pajama Chef
– my own butternut squash quinoa mock risotto
Questions of the day:
- What are your goals for this upcoming week?
- What recipes are you drooling over lately?
This post is featured on Menu Plan Monday!