Hi there, friends! Hope you’re having a wonderful Sunday! I’m soaking up time with my parents & Mr. Mur-dog before heading back up to the Bay tonight. Tomorrow I start another week of teaching writing & public speaking camp for Communication Academy. I love the kids and am gearing up for an energetic week!
Before I head out, it’s goals time…
Here’s how I did on my simple goals from a couple weeks ago:
submit new play to contest
teach a successful week of camp for Communication Academy
finish reading Too Much Happiness by Alice Munro
Here are my goals for this upcoming week:
– revise 25 pages of my novel-in-progress
– teach a successful week of camp
– connect with three friends
– finish reading Invisibility by Andrea Cremer & David Levithan
– drop off donation to Goodwill
And here are some recipes I’m drooling over this week:
– charity’s bruschetta via sweet summer smiles
– easy summer pasta salad & no-bake peanut butter chocolate pretzel cookies via Two Peas & Their Pod
– peanut butter coconut banana muffins via It’s Progression
– best ever homemade pizza via The Pajama Chef
– my own cilantro-lime quinoa with chicken
Questions of the day:
- What are your goals for this upcoming week?
- What recipes are you drooling over lately?
This post is featured on Menu Plan Monday!